Diversity & Inclusion Internship Virtual Career Fair
Who should attend
How to participate
Who will be there
About this fair
Connect with companies committed to hiring diverse individuals and providing fulfilling careers that provide leadership opportunities and flexibility. Come prepared to meet a community of experts and alumni, who can help mold a bespoke approach to your career, connecting the dots between your education, your dreams, and your next step forward.
- Students can benefit from one-on-one sessions with key employers or more informal group sessions, like keynotes and panels.
- Each employer will have a virtual booth, which includes a company description, resources, and an event list. Each booth will also include a list of representatives that may be booked for 20-minute one-on-one conversations that will take place on the day of the fair.
- Fair attendees will be prompted to submit resumes upon registration for the chance to be pre-selected by employers for one-on-one conversations on the fair date. If pre-selected, students will be notified via email prior to the fair.
- If not selected, students can still drop resumes at employer booths and will enjoy panel participant sessions, keynote speakers, reviewing employer booths, and resume building sessions
- Students will be able to explore employer booths once they go live on October 22nd at 12:00pm EST and can access resources, live events. At that point, students will also be able to book 20 minute personal conversations with employers leading up to the event.
- For instructions on registering as a student, navigating the fair booths, and booking conversations with employers, please see our tutorial videos here.